All bookings are chargeable at time of booking. If the card details provided are found to be inaccurate or false, your booking will be cancelled. All bookings are accompanied by an email confirmation sent to the email address provided by the guest at the time of making the booking. It is the guest responsibility to ensure they receive the email confirmation, check the booking details, and inform us of any changes or errors. If guests do not receive an email confirmation within 1 hour of making the booking, they are advised to contact the booking team immediately otherwise we will assume the booking is correct.
Check-In: Guests are required to check in between 2:30pm and 9:30pm on day of arrival. Please state an estimated arrival time when placing your booking as we do not offer 24 hour reception service.
Check-out: Guests are required to vacate their rooms by 10:30am prompt on day of departure.
Please inform our reception team if you require a check-in outside of these hours and we will try to accommodate you.
We operate strict cancellation policy and we advise guests to take out adequate INSURANCE in case of any unforeseen circumstances resulting in last minute cancellations.
There is a 72 hour cancellation policy unless otherwise stated. A cancellation must be made by 1pm 72 hours prior to arrival. If a cancellation is made within the 72 hours prior to arrival, then a charge of one nights stay will be taken from the card used to secure the booking.
Guests that fail to show on date of check-in and fail to inform us within our reception hours will be subject to FULL CHARGE of the entire booking, and their remaining booking cancelled. Bookings for multiple nights may be subject to cancellation or full charge if one or more nights are cancelled.
Changes to bookings are subject to availability and the manager's discretion. Any changes or cancellations to a booking must be made in writing by email. A booking can only be regarded as amended or cancelled upon receipt of our confirmation. Cancellations or amendment by phone cannot be guaranteed.
1. Credit card details are required to confirm bookings and will be taken as an acceptance of our terms. ONLY credit cards authorised by the card holder will be accepted (if card holder is not available, then proof of authorisation must be given at time of booking). Most major credit cards accepted. AMEX, Cheques and Dinner cards are not accepted.
2. Guests are welcome to use the free wireless broadband service we provide, but we will not be held responsible for any loss of service or damage to guest computer data.
3. During your stay, guests are responsible for their room and liable for any damage that is caused to their room, either by themselves, their friends or their family. Guests are also liable for any other damage they may cause on the grounds of Five Mile. Cost of any damage will be at the managers discretion and charged in the first instance to the card used to confirm the booking with.
4. Subject to manager's discretion, we reserve the right to refuse check-in, or ask guests to leave without refund or explanation if guests are found to act inappropriately e.g. rude or threatening behaviour to staff or guests, putting others at risk of harm, disturbance etc...
5. We operate a strict Non-smoking policy throughout the building; however, guests are welcome to smoke in the garden area away from other guests windows. If we find smoking has occurred anywhere within the room or window, a £200 cleaning charge will be taken from the credit card used to secure the booking. If the room requires closure as a result of smoking, charges for lost bookings night will also apply.
6. Guests should take adequate precautions for their own vehicles and belongings as we will not be held responsible. Items that we understand to be of value left behind by guests will be kept in storage for no longer than 1 month, to then be disposed of as we see fit. Should you wish for an item to be returned to you we are able to accommodate your own courier collection at your own expense.